Friday, May 30, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

6 comments:

cabeandmelplus3 said...

I am so excited you are blogging now it will be fun to keep tabs. So you are naming her Liliana Leilani?? so pretty I love it. How are you? Feeling ok? hope to talk soon. Lovs

Mark and Katy said...

It is so fun to see all of your pictures! And yes you need to put on some pregnant pictures so I believe that you are really pregnant!! HA HA!

Lisa said...

Hooray I get to see you on here too. Good luck with the baby. Hope that things are going well and you are feeling good.

New Beginnings. said...

Congrats on getting married and being prego!

Anonymous said...

I had to leave a comment somewhere! Baby is so Pretty!!! Your pregnancy went by way to fast! Hope all is wonderful mommy!! Love YA!

Crazy Campbells said...

Hey Shantai long time no see. You look gorgeouse in you wedding pictures and your smile is amazing as always! Just to clear up who this is since it has been so long, it's Melissa Byington from the old soccer days. Congrats on everything!