Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday Weekend

This weekend was my Birthday weekend. I like to consider the whole week dedicated to me, but I guess that just doesn't fly with some folk! It was Birthday #26  it was a good one. I just still can't believe that I'm 26, married, with a beautiful little girl.  Its all so surreal! So, Taylor let me sleep in just a bit.  He got Lili ready for the day, while I got to go work out.  Then Lili and I did a little shopping and I didn't find a dang thing I wanted! Instead I bought Lili a couple things, go figure!  Taylor & I were able to go out on a real date, thanks to our friends for babysitting the little one.  It was fun! A romantic dinner and then we played the slots. We won everything that we put in, a whole $10!  But it was a wonderful weekend and I really cannot complain!
       Today is Lili's 5 month mark.  That is so crazy that she is 5 months! Time surly has flown, but it has been so fun to watch her progress & change. Right now she's rolling all over the place. I find her in random places, like under the rocking chair.  It is quite entertaining! She is also coming so, so, so close to crawling! She scoots and moves around, on all fours, but she hasn't quite figured out how to go forward.  But it'll be sooner then later and I can't wait!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope it was wonderful!! Hope life is treating you great!!!!

Kristen said...

Happy late Birthday! I totally understand on the buying for Lili instead of yourself. Ry always can tell when I went shopping for me because Carter has something new and I come home with nothing for me. On really bad days of not finding something for me, he gets something too. It's just easier to buy for them and I never feel guilty about that!

THE THOMAS FAMILY said...

hey shay this is janalyn i found your blog from someone else's blog (can't remeber whose but it awesome you have a cute family hope we can keep in touch now talk to you later

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It sounds like an awesome day! I am sad I missed you the other day. Lilli is adorable.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday. Enjoy this time of not crawling because it gets so busy once they are mobile. She is so cute, wish we could see you guys more!

Carime, Buzz, Elli said...

Shai,

Hope you had a Happy B-day. Can't wait until you can come visit again. love the Boston Shirt.