Monday, September 21, 2009

Lili's 1 yr Pics

Over the weekend, Lili got her 1 year pictures done. We went up to Red Rock Canyon, which is probably the prettiest place here in Las Vegas. It reminds me of the red mountains in St. George, that I oh so miss. We were scheduled to take her pictures saturday evening, at like 6. Well that is quite a drive from where we recently located and I had packed everything in advance, or so I thought! We well get up there & low & behold I had forgotten everything!! All lili had on was her leggings, her sweet kicks (pink chucks), & her onesie. I forgot her tutu, her purple dress, her hair things etc. Yeah awesome! Her purple dress was suppose to match me & Taylor. So the first set of pictures are funny because Lili is in her incomplete outfit. Thankfully, the photographer met up with Lili & I so we could get some "retakes." Well I love how the turned out, thus far. We are waiting to get all of em back, but here is a sneak peak! Love, love, love em!!!! This one we call our baby catalog model. . . strike a pose!

Suck a little smirk on her face!

7 comments:

Crazy Campbells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crazy Campbells said...

Those pictures are adorable! She is one cute little girl.

John and Maren Williams said...

She is getting big! Already one year? wow!

Cory and Lindsey said...

OMGOSH... I LOVE THE PHOTOS. They are so DANG CUTE ;)

Deb said...

I love that she is such a girly girl. She is so cute!!! Love it!

HOPKINS said...

I cant believe she is one! she is so cute! next time you make it up to st.george we'll have to let lilly and mj play! I love her pictures she's a cuttie!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.