Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Latest & Greatest

Just call us crazy, I know my parents think so, but Lili & I drove to Poky all by our lonesome last Friday. Well actually, that's not 100% true. My amazing friend drove half way with me & what a lifesaver she was!! I can't explain it but I felt so impressed that I needed to be home last weekend. One to see my dear, dear Grandma Cookie & two to celebrate her Birthday. I have not missed a Birthday yet & couldn't start now. I love & adore that woman! We were also able to see so many wonderful people whom I haven't seen in years!
Lili loves to put her money in her piggy bank

Baby Taylor cruizin with Lili
Alec & Lili holding hands.......awwwww!
Cousins
On our long ride home
Lili & Tia Tia
Playing with Cousin Gus
Playing with more cousins
Lili & Blakely
Happy Valentine's Day! Taylor sent us gifts while we were in Idaho.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish we could have seen you. We need to make a trip to Vegas. Miss you Guys!