Call me crazy for signing up for a 1/2 marathon, but call me crazy for signing up for 2 back-to-back!! Yep I'm taking the plunge & entering in the wonderful world of racing. My aunt has encouraged me to do this for years, so I'm finally jumping in & doing it. The 1st one is Top of Utah 1/2, which starts in Logan & ends in Providence, UT. A few of my former co-workers decided to do this together, as well as some good friends. It should be fun! I'm excited, I'm nervous, I'm ready to get this done & over with! My 2nd race is, of course, Poky Marathon but I'm only doing the 1/2. I've wanted to do this one for years & I've decided that now is my time. Wish me luck, for I'm gonna need it!!!
1 comment:
That is so amazing that you are a "real" runner! Good luck!!
Post a Comment