Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanksgiving Blessings

Thanksgiving this year was interesting to say the least. 1.) I did not feel well at all. Being prego, this time around, has really kicked my butt! Whoever called it "morning sickness" was so wrong; its All Day Sickness for this girl making it really hard to function on a daily basis.  2.) We had a shmorgishborg of people staying in my tiny hale (house). But it makes Taylor happy, (for once in his life), to have his family in town so I am happy for him. 3.) My beloved "Charlie," aka "Pearl," aka the Subaru received a bruised bum on Black Friday & she won't be coming home till next year. Basically, in lamens terms, we were rear ended. But luckily no one was hurt.

Having all of these experiences, plus many more through out this year,  has allowed me to reflect on the many blessings the I have received. I have truly felt blessed this year! Our family has been very healthy; I have literally had jobs fall into my lap which has allowed me to "contribute" to my family not only being a part time stay at home mama, but a part time employee as well. And safety. That car accident could have gone either way & I am so glad that we walked away with only a beat up bumper. I'm truly grateful for this time of year & how it allows us to reflect on our own lives & give thanks. Happy Thanksgiving!

                                                        Turkey Dinner at the kids table.
Bye Bye Charlie, see you next year :(
"Nap" time
Playing at the park
Choo-choo time!
Salt & Pepper :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally laughing over salt and pepper. Cutest salt and pepper I've ever seen:)