With the new year comes new resolutions, right?! Well I usually try to set a few & work really hard at accomplishing my goals for year. This year I turn the BIG 3-0 eek! So I would like to accomplish some things by my Birthday, if not on my birthday. Consider this my bucket list for 2013
1. Simplify my life
2. Run a 1/2 Marathon if not 2 (one of which is 2 days after my birthday, the Red Rock Canyon 1/2 & the other I haven't decided yet. Maybe Snow Canyon 1/2 in St. George)
3. Lose the remainder of this baby weight especially since I will be meeting Damon Salvatore, aka Ian To hot to handle Somerhalder, at the Vampire Diaries convention here in Vegas (I have 8lbs to go to get to my goal weight, with the help of this awesome ap My Fitness Pal ! Woot Woot!
4. Organize (my house, my life...that may take a little longer then a year :} )
5. Paint (the master bed room, the entry way)
6. Be less judgmental (I had a very humbling experience last year while coaching club volleyball that has really made me realize what opportunities & people I truly miss out on by being judgmental.)
7. Become more spiritual (which means the typical church answers but also by attending the temple more.)
8. Finish my Nana's temple work
9. Pay-it-forward aka do more service for others
10. Enjoy life to its fullest!
1. Simplify my life
2. Run a 1/2 Marathon if not 2 (one of which is 2 days after my birthday, the Red Rock Canyon 1/2 & the other I haven't decided yet. Maybe Snow Canyon 1/2 in St. George)
3. Lose the remainder of this baby weight especially since I will be meeting Damon Salvatore, aka Ian To hot to handle Somerhalder, at the Vampire Diaries convention here in Vegas (I have 8lbs to go to get to my goal weight, with the help of this awesome ap My Fitness Pal ! Woot Woot!
4. Organize (my house, my life...that may take a little longer then a year :} )
5. Paint (the master bed room, the entry way)
6. Be less judgmental (I had a very humbling experience last year while coaching club volleyball that has really made me realize what opportunities & people I truly miss out on by being judgmental.)
7. Become more spiritual (which means the typical church answers but also by attending the temple more.)
8. Finish my Nana's temple work
9. Pay-it-forward aka do more service for others
10. Enjoy life to its fullest!
Cheers to a great year!
![]() |


No comments:
Post a Comment