Sunday, February 17, 2013

VDay


 Valentine's Day its really a silly holiday but hey an excuse to give gifts, yeah?! :) The kiddos got a few things & of course a new Valentine's Day outfit. Lilianna's school had a little party & she had a blast making her classmates their gifts. I forgot to take pictures of them dang it! They turned out so cute too! We made her Valentine's card online & they were pictures of super heroes (for the boys) & princesses (for the girls) with her face cropped on the body. I guess you have to see them, but so cute! We also Heart Attacked Taylor's car while he was at work & apparently we were pretty dang sneaky because he didn't know it happened until he left for work! We do good work :) Hope everyone had a wonderful day of love!
I got my beloved favorite Girl Scout cookies! Samoas (Caramel delites down here)....yum...and yes the box is already gone!

Ellis's got new pants for VDay & yes little red skinny jeans :)




My little Valentine all dressed up for her party.

Heart Attacking Taylor's car



Ellis almost gave us away!
Opening up their gifts from mom & dad. They got some candy & a new movie
I beautiful flowers that Taylor sent me. He knows me so well since I do not like red roses. 
Ms. Tina gave her little preschoolers balloons. It made Lilianna's day!

My Vday card! Didn't they do an awesome job?!


No comments: