Lilianna had two outfits to choose from and both of them were super huge on her! She's still so little, but oh so cute! But it was a fun night, especially being her first Halloween.
Hey Shantai, I didn't know you guys had a blog, I'm glad I found it though. These pictures are so cute! I still need to come up and see you guys. It's no fun working now, I feel so busy all the time but I'm going to try and make it up before Thanksgiving sometime!
3 comments:
cute little baby
love the little pea pods!!
Hey Shantai, I didn't know you guys had a blog, I'm glad I found it though. These pictures are so cute! I still need to come up and see you guys. It's no fun working now, I feel so busy all the time but I'm going to try and make it up before Thanksgiving sometime!
Post a Comment