Lilianna had her first bath a week ago & it was super funny! Taylor got her ready, undressed & wrapped her up in a towel. Well on the way to the tub, she pooped all over! We cleaned her up and placed her in the tub. Well, while we were bathing her she pooped again! Goodness child! And while we were drying her off, poop again. What can I say? The girl likes to go! It was so funny!
4 comments:
Got to love the poop stories! One time I was changing Braylen and in the middle she started going again so I hurry and closed the diaper, and I thought she was done so I continued to change her and it exploded it shot across the room!Anyway hope you are well and your baby is so precious!
Your little girl is so adorable! I have many poop stories like that from my first little girl but the others have been good at keeping it in the diaper.
that is awesome!! Hope you are doing well!!
Oh poop! I thinks it's so funny when you become parents poop becomes a typical conversation. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment