Thursday, February 5, 2009

Weekend Updates

Lili is just too funny! This Saturday we decided to get out & play in the 70 degree weather.  I was making lunch & Taylor was getting Lili ready to go.  He started to change her bum & all of a sudden I hear, "YUCK!!!" She had the biggest poo EVER! Ha! She had pooped all over her self.  The great thing is, I double layer Lili: put a long-sleeved onesie, short sleeved onesie, then her pants. Lili had completely saturated the first layer! It was so funny! So, she had 2 baths on Saturday. 

2 comments:

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Oh I remeber those days!! I had to cut a oneise off both Kenason and Baden several times...it was that bad! Good thing Your hubby was on diaper duty!! lol. I love the new pics you have of Lili she is so cute!! I just love her little face! I can't believe she is already 4 months..so crazy!

Annie's Iris said...

I love all of her '4 month' pics! Shes perfect! And her little head bands are DARLING!!!! :) much love :)