Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Time

This was Lilianna's first Christmas and it was so much fun spending time with family & friends.  "Santa" spoiled her, that was for sure! All the gifts under Grandma Tutu & Papa's tree were for Lili! We had fun unwrapping gifts with her, which I'm sure she really cared about.  It was a wonderful Christmas though! 
     Taylor & I had the opportunity to go sledding, which we haven't done in who knows how long.  We walked away banged-up, bruised, and numb to the bone but it was well worth it!
    Also, while we were home Lili was blessed in church.  It was so funny! She was great all morning long, laughing & cooing.  The moment Taylor walked up with her, to the front of the chapel, the crying began.  She screamed thru the whole blessing! The louder she got, the louder Taylor got. The moment Taylor was done, she stopped crying. Go figure! She knew what she was doing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to see you at Christmas, wish we could have spent more time together. Can't wait for our girls to meet!

Matt and Cori said...

I love all your pictures, Liliana is so cute!!

Mark and Katy said...

she is so adorable just like her mom!! I hope that you guys are doing well!