Sunday, October 11, 2009

Adventures in IDaho & 2nd Anniversary

Ww had the opportunity to go to Idaho last weekend. While we were there, Lili got to experience her 1st ISU Homecoming Parade & ISU football game. We also had a birthday party with my family & friends back in Poky. It was great seeing everyone & Lili had fun with her friends!
Yummy cake
I love birthday cake!
Another Elmo?! Yea!!
Elli & Lili playing


Daddy wearing Lili's tutu. . crazy man!
Here tutu wouldn't stay up on her tiny little waist!
Opening her presents

At the ISU football game
ISU Homecoming Parade. We walked away with a stroller full of candy!

The main reason we went to Idaho last weekend was for Taylor's little bro's wedding. It was a great weekend, non-stop fun, but it went by way to fast. The weather was beautiful, until we boarded the plan home. It then started to snow, thank goodness! I do not miss the oh so cold weather & snow. But we sure do miss our family!
The Hunter fam
Lili playing with Daven
Lili was honking Daven's nose. . .so funny!
Lili & Mama at the wedding

Two weeks ago was our 2nd Anniversary. We decided to go on a family lunch date to the Korean restaurant Maru. It was fantastic! Sushi, sitting outside on the patio & we had the whole restaurant to ourselves. We couldn't have asked for a better day!
This is what I gave Taylor: 2 posters & a book. He is a huge Yankee fan & I am part of the Red Sox Nation, so hence the poster of the two teams. I also think I'm a pretty cool wife for allowing a picture of Yankee Stadium in my house. . . .YUCK!
Yummy sushi!!!
Lili with Mommy & Daddy







No comments: