Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lilianna's Birthday Bash

We had Lili 1st Birthday Party & I'll be honest I probably went a little overboard! Yes I am a wannabe Betty Crocker/Martha Stewart. What the heck, she only turns 1 once, yeah?! Well, we had a great time & I would like to think that Lili did as well! So here are some pictures of herbirthday celebration.
New Chucks from aunt Tia! Awesome!
Lili opening her gift from aunt Kari & Kelsi.

Lili was so excited she didn't know what to do with herself
Parting at the Hunter House
Lili opening her presents
Yummy cake!!
The Sweet Table . . .sugar overload!
And more sweets! I made ice cream cone cupcakes, mini cupcakes, mini brownies, tarts, & animal crunch.
Decorations

The invites
I made Lili a tutu & onsie to match. It is not the greatest sewing job, but I tried! I gave her a 1 bum & it sure was cute!

All-in-all is was a great Birthday Party! Thanks to everyone who came & for all the lovely gifts Lili received. It was fantastic!

No comments: