Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Holidays

A few days before Christmas, my parents were able to come & visit. We had a great time seeing them, but the sad thing was we were all contaminated, aka sick! My mom & dad came in Sunday night & my mom was so sick she almost didn't come. Monday morning, Lili work up sick. Tuesday I was hit hard with whatever bug was passing thru the family. Wednesday Taylor was hit. It was horrible so there we all laid on the couch! So sad & so pathetic we were! And in the middle of all that we went to the BYU Oregon State football game. So, so, so cold & miserable & annoying. Can I just say that BYU fans are a little ridiculous! We were so annoyed that we were half tempted to relocate to the Oregon section! I guess I can't judge all BYU fans on those few weirdos we were by, but WOW! And that is why I have never been a fan, because of annoying fans. They say Sox fans are bad, or even Yankee fans. . . .NOPE! BYU fans =BAD!!!

Lili wearing my Sox hat. . .that-a-girl!
Freezing our cha-chas off at the football game
Lili & Grandma
Lili & Papa

Christmas has come & gone, which is really quite sad. We had such a wonderful holiday, that its sad to see it end. Santa was good to the Hunter Family! Lili walked away with a boat load of toys & in all reality, all she needed was one toy: her new Elmo book. That was the one thing she kept going back to. Funny girl!

We had an Ugly Sweater Party & this was the only picture that I took. Yes a cute little family in UGLY Holiday sweaters!
Playing with her new Elmo Book
Christmas Morning & look what Santa brought!
Christmas Eve
Opening up her new PJs

Lili on Christmas Eve

No comments: