Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Complement to a Parent

Today we took a family outing to Old Navy. Taylor was "thrilled" to be shopping with his family, but we had an interesting encounter. I was shopping in the baby section, of course, while Taylor & Lili were running around the store. I guess two ladies where in the store, who happened to be talent agents. Lili dazzled them with her "good looks & personality" (a Taylor quote), that they gave us a card & said that they would call us for their next casting call!! Now whether or not they call, I don't even care, but what a compliment to a parent! Every parent thinks their child is cute & has personality, but to hear it from others is flattering. We love our little Miss Sassy Pants!! And now she will be able to pay her own way thru college! :)

No comments: