Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hippity Hoppity Easter's On Its Way

Easter was a great holiday! Lili & I hosted our playgroup at our house on Friday & it was an Easter theme. I hope the kids had a great time, I know it did! The day was filled with Easter Brunch, arts & crafts of bonnet making and Easter bags, & of course an Easter Egg hunt. It was a great time!

Bunny Faces
The Easter Bunny was good to us! He brought us a new swing & a new outfit.
Easter kisses

Too many jelly beans!
Taylor got his dream basket. . .water toys & all!
Lili's basket
I got a sweet picture of Fenway!

Hunting for Easter Eggs
Lili & her friends
Table setting for the kiddos
Yummy Peep Cupcakes that Lili & I made
The Easter Decor
I made a cut out bunny for the kids to get their pictures taken. It was hilarious!

HAPPY EASTER!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be a party planner. That's quite the play group:)

Brakell and Will Hinsdale said...

How fun! you did a great job decorating and everything...we're at your haouse next year :) I need some tips from you for sure!