Friday, May 14, 2010

RaNdoM RamBLinGs. . . .

Yes I'm crazy, but I'm going back to school & I may be starting Monday, May 17th?! Yes in like 3 days! The school that I currently work for has offered me so many wonderful jobs this past year & they have encouraged me to work on my Teaching Certificate. So that is what I'm going to do! ISU here I come! Yep back to ISU. They offer an easy, affordable program plus I'm surrounded by lots of babysitters! I just feel bad that we will be leaving Taylor all by his lonesome.. . .its going to be hard, but to further my education & to open up more job opportunities I have to do it. Wish me luck!!!


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good luck! I always thought you would be the funnest teacher ever!

Matt and Cori said...

Good for you. That is what I want to do, go back and get my teaching certificate. I wish I would have done that the first time around, not sure I'll ever use my community health degree...kinda sad. Did you look into any of the schools here in Vegas? I'm sure you did but you'll have to tell me more about the program you're doing and how long it will take, etc. Good luck!