Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy 30th Taylor!!

May 22 was Taylor's 30th birthday. . .yeah 30!! So I planned a surprise birthday party for him in Idaho Falls for Memorial Weekend. It was not really a lot of work, the hardest part was keeping a secret. . . .anyone who knows me all to well knows that I'm HORRIBLE at keeping secrets! Well, I did pretty dang good & he didn't suspect a thing until the night of, which I'm fine with! It was great turn out & I'm glad that everyone could come! Happy 30th Taylor!
P.S. Taylor got the COOLEST Birthday cake I have ever seen, although it would have been 100x better if it had a big RED B on it ;)
Taylor & his pops
You guessed it that's my dad with his Boston t-shirt! :)
Friends
Steve & Stef
Awwwwww. . . . .
Pincock's
SURPRISE!!!
My folks
The Grigg's
More Friends
Family
SURPRISE TAYLOR!!!

May 22 was Taylor's 30th birthday. . .yeah 30!! So I planned a surprise birthday party for him in Idaho Falls for Memorial Weekend. It was not really a lot of work, the hardest part was keeping a secret. . . .anyone who knows me all to well knows that I'm HORRIBLE at keeping secrets! Well, I did pretty dang good & he didn't suspect a thing until the night of, which I'm fine with! It was great turn out & I'm glad that everyone could come! Happy 30th Taylor!
P.S. Taylor got the COOLEST Birthday cake I have ever seen, although it would have been 100x better if it had a big RED B on it ;)

No comments: