Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'M A SURVIVOR

I have survived my first semester back to school!!! There for a while I didn't know what I had done to myself & my family. It was crazy intense, but with the help from my loving family I made it! All I can say is that I am one lucky girl to have so many wonderful, supporting family members who made this little adventure a lot easier! I COULD NOT have done it without them.

Lili & I made our trek back to Las Vegas on Sat. It was a bitter sweet feeling. Idaho is home & I will be honest, I truly miss it. I miss my family, I miss my wonderful friends, I miss the seasons and how green it is right now, and I miss walking into a store and knowing people. Here in Vegas, you are just a face in the crowd, which don't get me wrong sometimes that is awesome, but at the same time it stinks! Maybe one day we will make our way home, closer to family. It is always sad leaving, but it is always exciting to return home. Till we meet again Idaho!

When it comes to picture taking I'm either a little obsessed & snap pictures none stop, or I take one here and there. Our whole time while up in Idaho, I hardly took any pictures! Silly me! So here are a few. . . . . .

Lili & Grandpa Hunter
Lili & Kaybrie
Lili's many poses. . . .










1 comment:

Brakell and Will Hinsdale said...

I'm so glad you're back! We need to get together and catch up!