Another eventful weekend for us at the Hunter House. Well let me start at the
beginning. Thursday was my
Adelson Girl's 2
nd volleyball game of the season & guess what?!?!?!
WE WON!!! It was the 1st win of the
Adelson Volleyball team in all four years of its
existence! So proud of my girls!

That Friday we drove up to Idaho so that I could run yet another race, the
Pocatello Marathon (I ONLY did the 1/2). We left late & got in super late, but I was so excited to run that sleep did not even matter. Lots of friends & family participated this year. My sister-in-law & I ran the 1/2 together. My Uncle & his girlfriend ran the 1/2 as well. My Aunt Sue, who runs this marathon each every year, ran the full. My younger cousin ran the full as well & my other uncle biked the course. As well as many friends who I haven't seen is so long! Did I get any pictures?! No!! I'm really bad with taking pictures! I did, however, take pictures of the course (go figure). And this time I did hear people laughing, while I was
whipping out my camera during the race. That's my thing, I decided, running with my camera.


My Uncle Richard & his girlfriend Stephanie
My Sis-in-law Stefanie & I right before the race.




The view was beautiful again & these horses were awesome to see along the course.


Some friends running the race Sam & Jen


My Family came to watch & cheer me on...who knows where Tia was?!
The Finish line

We also got to experience the Eastern Idaho State Fair. I haven't been to that in years! We figured
Lilianna would love the atmosphere & I wanted to reward myself with some greasy fair food. We went with Taylor's bro & his lovely wife, whom we haven't really had the chance to really get to know. They are a cute couple & I wish that we got to spend more time with them!

This was a picture from the photo contest. It is
Lili's motto these days :)
Lili & I attempted to feed the goats. . .well they started attacking us!



On the
Choo-
Choo Train
Yummy homemade
root beer float!

All-in-all it was a fast & furiously fun weekend, but it went by so fast....I wish that we could have stayed longer!
2 comments:
Looks like you had fun at the fair. I still haven't made it there. So glad you run with your camera it made for good times. Did you notice I stole the picture of you from your blog? Sorry I had to include it in my post!:)Thanks for a fun time. Looking forward to next year.
Fun pictures! Mark's family was running in the race too! That is awesome that your V-ball team won! Did we ever win in high school? It looks like that you are super busy. I love that you are running with your camera! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment