So in case you didn't know my family ROCKS!! I had a lot going on 2 weeks ago, such as Senior Night for my Volleyball girls, our 2 finals games of the season, & substituting. This all meant that I needed a babysitter for the little one & I didn't have anyone really to ask. Being generous, as my family can be, they took Lilianna for a week. It was wonderful, great, WEIRD, & oh so quiet without her running around the house. She's my little BFF, so it was so weird not having my little side kick around with me.
Lilianna & I drove up to Utah & we were able to see friends & family along the way. We stayed with some good friends & Lili had a blast with their kiddos.

Lili & Alec so cute!


While we were home we supported some ISU sports. We went to the football game, where some former teammates of my father were inducted in the ISU Football Hall of Fame. It was neat to seem them receive such a wonderful award.

That's right friends, ISU was WINNING?!?! But sadly they lost in overtime....


Benny the Bengal freaked Lilianna out!

I flew home the following Friday to pick-up Lili from Idaho, but also to stay for a little vacay. I was able to make it to my Auntie Sue's 50th Surprise Birthday Party, which was great seeing family. Auntie Sue got a cute little bundle of joy, Bruno, who we feel in love with. We love him so much that we may adopt him! Fingers crossed it all works out :)


We were able to play with cousins while we were home & Lilianna had a blast running around with them.


Naked babies eating some Birthday Cake.

Dance party with the little ladies.

Lilianna & Ellianna were able to have a play date. They had a blast playing & chatting. So cute!





Silly faces with Papa.

We took a road trip up to Idaho Falls to see more family. Lilianna & Kaybrie playing some lovely tunes giggling up a storm.


More play dates for both the Mommies & the kiddos. Blakely did not know what to think of my crazy little girl!


Swinging at Nana & Papa's house is something Lili begs to do. She could live outside on that swing.



Lilianna loved visiting Nana at school. Little Miss thinks she is a big kid & in 1st grade. Someday soon!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh I love that picture of our little girls. I need a copy of that for sure.
Post a Comment