Sunday, January 2, 2011

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

This year we started a new tradition for Lilianna. We were blessed with so many gifts for our darling little daughter that we felt that she would be too overwhelmed on Christmas morning to open ALL of her gifts. So we decided to adapt a "Hanukkah" like idea & allow her to open 1 present a night until Christmas morning. I know she enjoyed it, since she would ask everyday, "When can I open my birthday present?" (to Lili Christmas was her birthday & presents were her birthday presents).




Christmas Eve:
Christmas Eve was filled with assembling Lili's gift from Santa, sushi for dinner, a trip to Operation Village to see the lights & picking-up Auntie Tia from the airport. It was wonderful having my small little family into town to celebrate with us!











Christmas Morning:
This year was so much fun, especially with Lili being a year older. She understood the whole idea about Santa, even though he frighten her! She asked for a kitchen, excuse me a blue kitchen for Santa to bring her. Seeing her expression on her face Christmas morning was exciting! That morning we open presents, went over to our neighbor's house for brunch, followed by volleyball & Beatles Rock Band. It was a wonderful, fun filled day shared with family & friends.



Nana made Lilianna a chef's hat & apron to go with her kitchen. Such a cute little chef, I must say!

What did Santa bring you?

2 comments:

Mark and Katy said...

So fun! Elise got a kitchen from Santa too! Aren't girls so much fun! Did you cut your hair?

Hunter Clan said...

Little girls are such a blast! I did cut my hair....cray I know! Although last night I got a comment from someone who suggested I grow my hair out...apparently she didn't approve of my new locks! Whatever!!