New Year's Eve....such a lame holiday I must say.....EVERYONE was in bed by 10 o'clock, except myself, which is not the norm at all. Lilianna & I go to bed early, so for me to stay-up past 9 p.m. was a rarity! I stayed up watching "Grown-ups," all by my lonesome, the ball drop, as well as fire works that were let off near our house. So cheers to 2010 & lets hope 2011 is EVEN better! Now for New Year's Resolutions....we'll save that for a later post :)

The following day we decided to take Lilianna to "Tangled." This was her 1st experience in a movie theater & she did fantastic! She absolutely loved the movie & was so excited to sit with mommy & daddy, watch a movie & eat popcorn. Such a great movie, I must say, & Mandy Moore was awesome as Rapunzel! I love her voice.... I don't know who liked it more: Lili or myself?!
No comments:
Post a Comment