Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Day of Love!!

Valentine's Day is the day that Taylor & I got engaged & this year we celebrated our 4th year together. So crazy how time flies! My day started off by driving down Decatur & seeing a sea of red dressed students walking to school, carrying Valentine Day gifts for the significant other. Two particular boys stood out to me. They had to be about 15-16 years old & were wearingidentical outfits that included red polo's. They both were carrying the largest stuffed teddy bears I had ever seen & they were walking down the street like no big thing. It was so cute!!

We actually celebrated Valentine's Day the Saturday before just for the fact that I would be working all day long. I asked Lilianna what she wanted to get her daddy & her response was, "a t-shirt." So off to the store we went & Lili picked out a Scooby Doo t-shirt. And of course Daddy loved it!

Lili was spoiled by receiving two packages filled with surprises from Auntie Sue, Nana, Papa & Tia. She also received a special gift from her daddy: a Disney Princess Barbie set. The child is spoiled!!! We had a wonderful day spending time as a family. Happy Valentine's Day to you!



One of my gifts from Taylor & Lilianna. The picture doesn't do it justice!

No comments: