A few weeks ago I was substituting at Adelson, my second home, when I got called in to my boss's office. "Ah oh" I thought to myself, "What could he want??" It turns out the 7/8 Grade Girls Basketball coach quit 10 minutes before practice & they needed someone to fill in right then & there. Of course who do they turn to????? The only girl who does not know how to say "NO!" With that yes it brought me up to coaching two basketball teams, a volleyball team & now I'm babysitting a cute little baby girl as well. Can I just tell you life has been in CRAZY mode! But at the same time I feel very blessed to have so many opportunities just fall into my lap. Yes things are a little out of control but at the same time being busy is always a good thing.
Lilianna thinks that our new little girlfriend is her own baby sister who goes home at night. I asked her the other day, "Lili do you want a new baby sister to come & live at our house forever & always?" Lili's answer, "No." She would say that!
My Adelson Girls on Senior night. I will miss those girls a lot!

Lilianna with her "new baby sister" Kiara.

Poor, sad Joey :)

No comments:
Post a Comment