Monday, April 18, 2011

Salt Lake City Marathon

We did it!! I'm so glad that the race is over! This past weekend me & some crazy friends participated in the Salt Lake City 1/2 Marathon & can I just say we had a great time together. Yes the weather was a bit cooler then us desert folk are used to, but it was fun getting together with friends & challenging ourselves . I'm pretty sure we all had our best times yet. I know mine was my fastest at 1:56! I was so shocked with myself. With that time it meant I shaved 6mins off my last race woot woot!! Thanks again everyone for a great weekend & I really hope we do it again soon. Next race: Pocatello Sept 3rd.

Here are some pics from the race. The first few are courtesy of SLC Photography. Classic faces I pulled :)





And they're off!! The begging of the race.
Cutest couple! Loves these two!
Rebbecca & I before the madness began :)
Oh Johnny.... :)
Waiting in line fore the potties
Lets do this thing!
Yes, again, I ran with my camera. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't take more pictures.

State Street....almost the DEATH of me!! This is the view I saw the whole time. Bybee you rocked it girl!
Finished wahoo!!
Kirsten, Me, Rach & Rebbecca
The finish line which was insane! So many people at the Gateway.


3 comments:

Brakell and Will Hinsdale said...

I'm so proud of you!!! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Nice job! I better get to work if I want any chance at keeping up with you this year.

Hunter Clan said...

Thanks girls! Encouraging words. Stef they way you've been working out I will have to keep up with you! Good luck at the ragner sounds fun.