Monday, April 25, 2011

The Zoo

While we were in the SLC, we decided to take a trip to the Hogle Zoo the same day as the race. Luckily I had brought my double stroller so that both Lilianna & I could be pushed around since I was pretty much worth less......NO!! But I so wished I had a wheel chair that day, my body was dead! Anyways, I forgot how AWESOME the Hogle Zoo was! I really wished we lived closer so that we could go more often. Vegas Zoo can you just say GHETTO & that's no joke! Here are our adventures at the zoo:
The naked gorilla!!
.
An Islander inside joke :)

Riding the carousal.
A little freaked out at first, but then she was yelling "wahoo!"

The New Elephant exhibit was really cool & the baby girl elephant was so cute.


Riding the Carousal. Lilianna was the Dolphin, Tia the turtle who didn't stand a chance :), me I just got to stand there while looking pretty.
Mr. Peacock strutting his stuff for all the ladies.
Very cool to see the Tigers awake & playing. Lilianna loved the Tigers so much she picked out a stuffed one & names him "Mr. Lion the Tiger"
More Islander inside Jokes :)
Train Ride Around the park




No comments: