Ok I PROMISE that this is my LAST post about Hawaii. It has seriously taken me a whole month to blog about our trip!! I'm so behind on all of our summer adventures...one day I'll catch up, one day. So our last few moments in Hawaii was spent at the beach at Lanikai, Honolulu staying at the most amazing hotel, the Aquarium, and just one last time at Waikiki. I have seriously had the best summer & I'm so grateful I got to go back to the Islands & experience it with my family. I hope we get back there sooner then later so Aloha for now....
Waikiki Aquarium
Looking at the Hawaiian Monk Seal

Holding a Sea Urchin

Lilianna was obsessed with Jellyfish while on our trip & she finally got to see one. She was so happy!

Nana, Lilianna, & Papa

Waikiki Park
Hanging out at the Park

My view

Marriott
Our last night we stayed at the Marriott. It was a beautiful hotel & resort filled with some great things like a waterfall.

And entertainment from BYU-Hawaii, they also taught Hula lessons.

The view from our room

Diamond Head

One last time at Lanikai

One last sand castle

A "sleeping" Jellyfish

Papa & Tia boogie boarding waiting for the "perfect"wave.

One last nape on the beach

Our mermaid

Battle wounds
1 comment:
Wonderful, wonderful photos! What a priceless time for all of you. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Post a Comment