Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Lilianna!! Part 2



The Saturday before Lilianna's actual birthday, I decided to run in the Vegas PBS 5k. I was actually quite nervous since I hadn't really been training. Ever since the Poky race I've been slacking off on my runs...so that morning came & I made my way down town to the start. It was really quite a great race! Fun vibe, a guest appearance from Elmo, DJ, & lots of families. The weather was perfect as well. I ended up doing better then I thought I would & I took 3rd Place in my age group & 65th over all out of 305 runners. I was pleased & it really made my day :)



The rest of the day was spent running errands & preparing for Lilianna's Birthday Bash the following day.
Here are the party favors that we put together for the Little Princesses.



Lilianna's Birthday gifts from Mommy & Daddy. The lovely dress is from her friend Ellianna.



 Lilianna begged, & begged, & begged for an Ariel cake. We asked around at the local bakeries & no one made one. So I did a little research & found a Barbie cake idea & decided to make it an Ariel Barbie Cake. It was quite the task but the Birthday Girl was pleased with the turn out, which made me happy :)


 Princess Snow White & her friend Keeley.

 The Baby Band: Lilianna on the symbols, Logan on the guitar & Keeley on the maracas. It was the most beautiful music made that night.

It was so sweet of her little friends to get her Doll House accessories. She hasn't stopped playing with them!





Happy 3rd Birthday to my sassy, yet sweet, self proclaimed little princess Lilianna! Life is so much better with you in our lives! We love you to pieces xoxo Mommy & Daddy

No comments: