Can I tell you how excited I am to throw my lil sister's bridal shower?! Do you want to know why I'm so excited? Because it's Harry Potter themed!! In our little family we LOVE Harry Potter just a little bit & I know that secretly, if Tia could, she'd have a Harry Potter themed wedding....JK but honestly. I've gotten some amazing ideas off of
Pinterst , thank goodness for that lovely website, as well as some other amazing blogs. I got the wand idea from
here. So simple & it should turn out pretty cool! The invite just makes me laugh & I hope people will understand it :) I'm SOOOOOOO excited for the final outcome!!! I hope it will turn out amazing & that the Bride to be has amazing time.
 |
| The invite aka your acceptance letter to Hogwarts :) |
 |
| The wand isn't complete yet. |
1 comment:
This is brilliant!! I am actually throwing a shower for my little sister in June and was thinking about doing a Harry Potter theme!! I googled it thinking I would find nothing and clicked on your blog- I am so excited!! Would love to hear what other things you are doing to get some ideas for my sisters shower as well!
Post a Comment