And his name shall be......
Ellis Kailoli (Taylor in Hawaiian)
Finally we have come to an agreement on this little man's name & I'm so happy! As we were sitting in church, on Sunday, in our usual spot on the couches in the hall way, I told Taylor I have decided on a name. I really did like the name Jacoby, but the more I liked the more I heard it everywhere! I honestly don't mind popular names, but at the same time Jacoby just didn't fit, especially if his middle name was going to be Jeter....weird! Like I mentioned earlier, I liked Ellis Taylor Hunter, but Taylor felt that his name is totally saturated mentioned the Hawaiian version of it. Fantastic idea since I really, really, really wanted some sort of Hawaiian name. And there you have it, we have agreed upon a name & I really like it! Its strong, unique, & original. Now that our name is picked out, on to decorating the nursery :)

2 comments:
Love it! i can not wait to meet this little guy!
Really Like the name! Love the hawaiian name in the mix! Hope that you are doing well!! : )
Post a Comment