Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Father's Day



So lets back up for a moment, the week before all of our big excitement hit our household, my parents came down to help us prep for those last minute things we had yet to take care of. There were also able to watch Lilianna while I attend my two final dr. appointments, which helped out a lot since one of them consisted of the dr. inserting a foley balloon catheter (yeah real fun.....NOT!) to help pre-induce me for my real inducement that was scheduled last Sunday, Father's Day :)

Friday Lilianna had a birthday party we attended which was a lot of fun for Taylor & her. It was held at an indoor, wall-to-wall trampoline facility. So much fun, but I couldn't jump bummer. Lilianna had her face painted by Alice in Wonderland.
Unicorn Power!

We celebrated Father's day with lunch at Tommy Bahama's (best fish tacos EVER!!), a train ride around Town Square, as well as fro-yo yummy. Taylor & Lilianna also was able to go swimming.

Riding her noodle "Harry Potter Style"

Happy Father's Day Papa!

Off on their Harry Potter "brooms" 
Doesnt everyone color naked?!
Happy Father's Day Daddy!
Nana, Lilianna & Lizzy being silly
Sunday came & I was scheduled for a 4am arrival at the hospital....man was that WAY too early! Things went well & this birth was a million times better then Lilianna's, seriously! I never thought I'd have another kid after bringing miss sassy pants into the world, but I'm so grateful this went much smoother & my recovery has been so much easier!

Little Man was turned & facing the wrong direction, as well as had the cord wrapped around his neck two times making it a little harder for him to be born but my amazing dr & nurses worked their magic & he arrived at 1:49PM.



Ellis Kailoli Hunter Born 1:49pm weighing 7lbs 11oz 21in
Meeting Ellis for the 1st time



Papa & Ellis
This is how we nap: Ellis on top, Lizzy at the bottom.
He had slight jaundice so basking in the sun were his doctor's orders
Happy Little Man he is!





















No comments: