Monday, July 9, 2012

Photo Op


I have yet to find someone to do newborn pictures for me. I've asked multiple people & have finally decided to bag it. I was able to get a couple good pictures that I'm pleased with & we will go with them. Now I so wish that I was talented enough to take amazing pictures, but all I have good at is coming up with ideas & then paying someone to execute my ideas :) Its totally cool with me & at least I can admit that I am not a professional photographer & do not plan to be one! So here are some of my pictures of the two little ones.

I am in LOVE with this hat of Ellis! I wish I had more they are so cute! Great find at the Gap I must say.




Had to get some pics with the Big Sis. I found these shirts, Big Sis & Lil Bro, at Babies R Us & Lilianna could not wait to wear it.








So this pictures I was just being ridiculous! I had an idea, but again I'm not great at executing them & Ellis would not stay asleep (its better to do newborn pics when they are asleep...yeah didn't happen with this guy).
My neighbor made this adorable sleeper. It turned out amazing & he really liked being snuggled up in it :)



This one is for Aunit Tia Tia :) Since she gave him this onsie saying, "Wild about my Auntie" Which who wouldn't be?!


This is his birth announcement. I just sent them out on Sat so if you haven't received one yet, its coming promise!

No comments: