Sunday, September 16, 2012

Just A Little Bit of This & A Little of That

Man life has been hectic around here, I barely have time to sit down & think let alone update the old blog. Lots going on around here. I'm half-way through my volleyball season & last week we experienced our 1st overnight trip. Lilianna made the trip, but unfortunately Little Ellis had to stay home....I was sad & I surely did miss him, but I think Taylor really appreciated me a little more once I got home (he ACTUALLY had to get up, in the middle of the night & tend to him! Oh no!). Hahaha I guess we discovered that Ellis is a mama's boy :) 





While I was doing the laundry upstairs, I walked into Ellis' room and found Lilianna reading to him. It was adorable & he loved it! He was laughing & talking to her. So cute & such a great big sister she it!



Over Labor Day weekend we had some visitors stop to see us. Lilianna was so excited to spend time with her cousins, especially Kaybrie. She even had a sleep over in her princess tent, well with just herself since Kaybrie was smart to sleep with her parents :)


  Labor Day we took a little dip in the pool. If felt so great getting back in the water. Next summer we will definitely be there more often!

 Ellis has monkey feet & I just love them. I'm sure he will be a true Hawaiian boy climbing those palm trees to get some coconuts! Haha! Tomorrow is his 3 month mark, which means Dr. visit. I will blog later about his stats, which I'm sure he's up there with length & weight :) This boy is BIG!!!






 Lilianna started back at Preschool this week & she loves it. Lots of little friends go to class with her, that we know from church, & she loves her teacher Ms. Tina. She gets so excited to show up what she learned that day, as well as doing her homework. Also, she is obsessed with Hello Kitty right now.





Lilianna also started soccer this week & it made me one proud mama watching her :). If she chooses to do it, I'd be stoked, if not that's fine but I sure love sharing this with her & she will be quick if she sticks with it! 

Lilianna with her soccer group & coach. She made it on the website in these next few pictures.


Coach Dom & she really likes him.
These next few pictures are just random things that have been going on in our lives. Sorry for the picture OVERLOAD but can't stop clicking the camera. Enjoy & if you have an Instagram account sorry you've seen most of these already :)
New Boston gear from Papa. WE sure love it!!




No comments: