Sunday, August 26, 2012

That's What Dinosaurs Do

Oh Lilianna is one funny, sassy girlie girl. She's always saying something funny, doing some crazy little dance, or putting on a fashion show with her new clothes that we buy her. The other day we heard a funny  little story about miss lili& her friend kainoa. Well they had a couple play dates a few weeks ago & boy have they missed each other! well apparently they were playing dinosaurs & Lilianna was the girl dinosaur, of course, Kainoa was the boy dinosaur.  What do boy & girl dinosaurs do, you ask? Well of course they get married & what do married people do?? Well they kiss!! So yes Lilianna & Kainoa kissed & not just on the checks but smack on the lips kissed!! hahaha I haven't stopped laughing since I heard the story. Kainoa was asked by his mom why they kissed & his response was because they were playing dinosaurs who got married & that's what married dinosaurs do :) Lilianna's response to the whole thing,"Well mom we only kissed once on the lips!" Hahaha!! oh shoot what are we gonna do with this girl?! So there you have "Dinosaurs kiss, on the lips because they are married & that's what married dinosaurs do." Quote by: Kainoa & Lilianna
 Lilianna loves being a big sister & is the best I know!
 Gross mom Little Ellis spit up ALL OVER ME!! Hahaha!
 The other night I came upstairs to check on Ellis & this is how I found the two them, asleep. It was adorable!

    

No comments: