Monday, March 18, 2013

9 Months Little Monstah


 Little Ellis is 9 months! I know I seem to repeat myself but time really does fly. He's getting oh so big & continues to get into EVERYTHING!! His favorite place, at the moment, is hanging out on top of the dishwasher while I attempt to do the dishes. He also loves getting into every cabinet possible.  A funny story, gross funny story, the other day Lilianna & gone to the bathroom & forgot to flush the toilet as well as shut the door. Well Ellis crawled his way in, pulled himself up & started splashing around. I heard the splash, came running to find his hands playing with the remnants in the potty. I just laughed, completely grossed out, but laughed really hard! This kid is the next Denise the Menace :)
He went to the Doctors today & he has dropped a bit in weight, as well as height. He weights 17.5 & is the 68% for height (dropped from 85%). Shoot our hopes & dreams of an NBA baller may have come to an end! And his head is HUGE!!! Thanks to Dad & his square shaped noggin! He is cruising every where & continues to pull himself onto everything. He stands by himself for moments at a time, so walking is definitely approaching us very fast. We sure love this little Monstah!!
Posing in his St. Patty's Day outfit.



Just hanging out on my spot.


Good morning sunshine!


No comments: