Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fall Sports

Our fall seasons are over finally! No we had a great fall season of Lilianna's soccer & my volleyball but I'm just ready for a little break before it starts up again. I have been asked to help with the varsity girls basketball program at school. I was really hesitant to do so because it meant many more late nights but their reasoning was all to flattering for me not to say no! Just call me the "Yes Man!" 
For our last game, since we didn't have Senior Night, we called it Lady Lion night. I made posters & gave the girls some treats.
 
One last huddle before game time.
My assistant coach & top player :)
 
The girls have me flowers & chocolates two of my favorites!

Lilianna had a great session of soccer. She improved on her soccer skills & is now ready to proceed to the next level which is game play. I'm excited & so is she :) We didn't sign her up for the next session since we are going to be gone most of November so we are holding off for a after the new year.  
 
 
 

Speaking of sports, how bout em Red Sox?! Can I tell you that I have been on Cloud 9 ever since they won the World Series?! Oh I'm so proud & so happy to be a Sox Fan, a true Sox fan :)
 


No comments: