I forgot to add these pictures to my Miami post. I asked Lilianna what she wanted us to bring her back from our trip & she requested "treasures from the beach." She's totally my child & I was more then thrilled to bring back any little thing I could find while walking the beach. Taylor thought I was so weird that I filled an old water bottle up with sand to bring back home (apparently he has never done that, nor heard of that…). When we got back home, we found a jar at Target & I found this picture here & I added the dates we were there. This is how it turned out & I think its pretty cool! Lilianna a blast washing her new treasures & arranging them in the jar. This is definitely a new tradition that we will continue to do.
Cherry Clafoutis
15 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment