After living in our "new" house for almost a year now, we finally put paint on the walls! Yea! We decided to start in Lili's room, of course, and it turned out cute! I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous of her room. Its the best looking room in the house! It took a lot of work, especially since our schedules have been so wacky the last little while, but eventually we finished it. We went with a purple/lavender scheme, which was actually suppose to be a different color. . .. long story there, but it turned out great! Lili loves playing in her new room, especially on her "new" bed. . .lets see if she'll sleep in there now. . . . :)
Prep work

Lili playing in her "new" bed


My mom & I sewed Lili's bedding. I absolutely love the fabric; the bold colors & large print. Its a one of a kind, that's for sure!
7 comments:
I love that! Looks great! Now you need to help me :)
It looks so cute. I'm in the with the poms (Kamdyn has some in her room too) and the damask you have on the back of the bookcase. Did you do paper, wallpaper or fabric on that one? Love it!
I meant to say in love not in with! Wow, I need a nap!
It turned out awesome. I love her bedding nice job!
Lili's room turned out so Cute! Good work :) I know it takes for EVER to get even one room done :)
SO CUTE!!!!
So cute!!! I love the bedding too, so tallented! I love the fabric.
What did you do to the book shelf...I think I have to do that, so neat!
Love the 18 month pics too, so cute!
Post a Comment