Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Family Pictures

We had family pictures done shortly before Lilianna's 2nd Birthday & I got them back! I'm really shocked that my lovely photographer friend finished them so quickly & I'm very happy with how they turned out...well most of them ;) Lilianna was being a "typical 2-year-old" that day. She would not smile and did not want to play with new her birthday present, her bike. She was just a grump! And on top of that, so was her father...mmm like father like daughter?! :)

My photographer & I came up with this very cool idea, (or so we thought), with lots & lots & lots of balloons, Lilianna on her red vintage Radio Flyer tricycle, and being out in the desert. The idea was going to be similar to that of Nie Nie blog:


It really was a cool idea, but being out in the desert with no trees surrounding us...yeah the wind was a killer! And the cost of these gigantic balloons was INSANE! Lili holding a large balloon, twice her size, was probably not a good idea! They would l probably float her off into the sky! All well what can ya do? Well I think the end results were great! Take a look-see at our own version:




















4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh man I am in LOVE with these. I love the ones in the desert with the black and red ballons of you and Taylor as well as the family one and the one with your head on his shoulder!

Brakell and Will Hinsdale said...

ok seriously love your pics!!! I can't stop looking at them. They turned out awesome!

Mark and Katy said...

Amazing family pictures! Seriously you look amazing together!! Love the balloons how fun it that!

Jesse and Rebecca said...

These pics turned out awesome! Your daughter is so cute and of course you are such a beauty!