Last week I informed my husband that since my birthday was on a Monday & since I had to work all day, that the weekend before would be my Birthday Weekend. He disagreed & I disagreed with him disagreeing & went forward with planning activities :) Hey I think I deserve a couple days to celebrate me!! Its been a crazy past month & I just wanted to do things that I love to do with my fam. No harm in that, yeah?
So we did a little bit of this & a little bit of that, which included a wonderful run to start off the day. Packing snacks & going to this cool, new park that we discovered that is located where we used to live by Red Rock (wish we lived closer to it!). Shopping, of course!! And a trip to fields to watch our friend's son's lacrosse game. It was a great day.
Monday was filled with babysitting, basketball practice & volleyball practice. I was surprised to see Taylor & Lilianna at volleyball, standing in the door way holding a LARGE bag from the Cupcakery....oh I love, love, love that place!! Yummy! So great. All-in-all it was a great Birthday Celebration!



The oh so sad ice cream cone cupcakes Lili & I tried making...I think I've lost my touch..I've NEVER, EVER had this happen!


Lilianna in mama's new running shoes. Looking good little one!

Lilianna's received a present on mama's birthday as well. She thinks every one's birthday=her birthday :)
Playing at the park.




He sooooo wishes!!!!

She's ready for the white sandy beaches of Hawaii!! June 10th baby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment