Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Life of a Coach

For those of you who don't know me (I believe most people who do read my blog do), knows that coaching runs in my blood. My father has coached every since I can remember & I've coached since I was 19. I did, however, take a few years off & recently got back into it last year. I coach at a Jewish private school, Adelson Educational Campus, as well as for a local volleyball club Edge. This year has been one of my greatest years, thus far! I had a great season with my varsity volleyball girls ending with a 5-8 (best EVER for their young program). My basketball girls threw many challenges my way, but I finished that season off as well. And last but not least, my babies, my 13 year old club volleyball team. Oh they were great fun & we had a very successful, very LONG season. I will miss those girls, that's for sure! At our last practice we had a Unicorn Party (an inside joke we created on our 1st day of practice), and I don't know about them but I sure enjoyed myself! I'm thinking for Lilianna's 3rd birthday Unicorn theme....mmm... Anyways it has been a great year of sports & I'm so in need of a break, so bring on the summer! Bring on the beach!! 10 DAYS till HAWAII!!!!!

I also helped out with a basketball clinic at Adelson. We introduced basketball skills to 3rd graders.



The gift bags I made for our volleyball girls.
Love this quote :)
Our unicorn party hats
Lilianna had to help of course by decorating cookies.

Me modeling our lovely Unicorn Horns :)


No comments: