Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Weekend

Last night we got back from a very, oh so long road trip to Idaho. The more I drive that "wonderful" drive, the more I despise it. It just seems to get harder & harder to convince myself to drive for 8 plus hours straight, but in the end its ALWAYS worth it. Lilianna gets to enjoy quality time with her cousins & grandparents, whom she loves dearly. It just ALWAYS wears our small little family out, being on the go, non-stop! But I love watching Lilianna have a blast with family. I really didn't take many pictures & always regret it in the end. I did however get a few of her playing with The Crew, which consists of Ellie, Kaybrie & Kree. The little rugrats, the 4 youngest & they are quite funny to watch. Thanks to EVERYONE for a fun filled weekend & we hope to see you again real soon.

The 3 Little Amigos

The Crew waiting for the movie to start.
Taylor playing, "Don't Forget the Lyrics."

Lilianna & her cousins playing "Don't Forget the Lyrics" singing Once There Was a Snowman.

No comments: