My parents came down, for their spring break, to play with us. One request that my dad made was going to visit the new Mob Museum in old town Vegas. Now if you know my father, he LOVES the Godfather & anything that has to due with the Mob. I think deep down he wishes he was Italian :) Anyways we went to visit it & I have to say it is quite the production. Very interesting & lots of American History, anther thing my father loves.
My dad is ALWAYS humming this song, ALWAYS
The Line Up for our Mug Shots
Look out Taylor's got a gun!
Oh be afraid, be very afraid (I look like such a dork!)
Lilianna is so sensitive about loud noises. This is the only way we could get her up close to the gun. She wouldn't shoot it because "it's too loud!"
Lilianna has seriously turned into such a poser! A camera is out & out comes a pose ;)
My dad is ALWAYS humming this song, ALWAYS
The Line Up for our Mug Shots
Look out Taylor's got a gun!
Oh be afraid, be very afraid (I look like such a dork!)
Lilianna is so sensitive about loud noises. This is the only way we could get her up close to the gun. She wouldn't shoot it because "it's too loud!"
Lilianna has seriously turned into such a poser! A camera is out & out comes a pose ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment