Taylor turned 32 on Tuesday....he's SO OLD!!! hahaha no he's not but seriously got to give him a hard time :) I asked Lilianna what she wanted to give him for his birthday & her answer was, "A Mickey Mouse T-shirt." Well unfortunately we did not find a Mickey Mouse shirt, but we found a Charlie Brown which was just as good as Mickey.
We really weren't able to do a whole lot, since he's been working 12+ hours a day & our schedules are NEVER in-sync. We had a little pool time, went & got carry out & Lilianna & I made him a Red Velvet Cake....I think the cake may have been more for me :)
We really weren't able to do a whole lot, since he's been working 12+ hours a day & our schedules are NEVER in-sync. We had a little pool time, went & got carry out & Lilianna & I made him a Red Velvet Cake....I think the cake may have been more for me :)
| Swimming at the Pool with Daddy |
| Aren't I the BEST WIFE EVER to buy 2 Yankee items?! Seriously...the Sox stuff was so appealing but I held strong ;) |
| Red Velvet Cake....YUM-O!!!! |
| Happy Birthday to You! You turned 3-2! |

No comments:
Post a Comment