Friday, May 25, 2012

Last Day of Preschool

Yesterday was Lilianna's last day of Preschool & she was so excited to have her end of the year bash. They had a pizza party & got to do finger paintings & just party! She was so proud of herself & I know she really enjoyed preschool, her teacher Ms. Tina & getting to know her friends better such as Mackenzie, Katy & of course her BF (best friend, not boyfriend) Kainoa :)

As an end of the year Teacher gift, we found this cute Owl tutorial plus treat bag on Pinterest, of course. It turned out adorable!


Such a big girl!

Typical Silly Lili pose :)





Lilianna & Kainoa playing on the big kid swings at our end of the year Edge Club Volleyball BBQ. This was right before he crash landed off the swing...long story but boys are crazy :)

Their motto: "Anything you can do, I can do better! I can do anything better than you!"






No comments: