4th of July is always an interesting holiday, I think. I really don't necessarily care for fireworks, but I love the reason why we celebrate: our wonderful country & all the sacrifices that men & women have done for us. It is also the anniversary of my Papa Max's passing, which makes it bitter sweet. I remember when we heard word that he finally had gone, was during the fireworks show at the fairgrounds in Poky. 4th of July in Vegas is kind of weird....there is no set place to watch fireworks & its Vegas so enough said I guess :)
The past 2 years we have attended the Summerlin parade. They do such a wonderful job with the floats & characters that Lilianna loves going. We got to see Mickey & Minnie Mouse, all the Toy Story characters, Hello Kitty & many more. Luckily this year the weather was amazing! Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!
 |
| The whole family came including Lizzy |
 |
| Ellis' 1st parade |
 |
| Mickey & Minnie were behind her |
 |
| Fireworks time at the Nihipali's |
 |
| Kainoa her besets friend :) |
 |
| Lilianna & Whitnee lighting off a Roman candle...yeah there were some illegal fireworks in the mist |
No comments:
Post a Comment