Friday, August 17, 2012

Road Tripin

I cannot believe that July has come & gone. It has been such a busy summer & unfortunately it has all come to an end, which is bitter sweet. Yeah that Lilianna will be starting school & soccer (I'm so proud)! And yes volleyball is in swing. But boo that summer is over!

We were able to take a family trip up to Idaho. I guess it was our family vacay, well for Taylor it sure was. His days were filled with lots of golf & lots of fishing. Me, well, I was helping with the finishing touches on my sister's wedding (more in a later post). So we made the long trek up north with our car jammed pack of us: Lilianna, Ellis & yes Lizzy, and of course ALL our stuff! I cannot believe we made it up with EVERYTHING we thought we needed & some!

That first Saturday we were up there, we made a little fishing trip on the South Fork. It was beautiful up there! Lilianna got to fish for the very first time & she had a blast running around with her cousins, especially Davin.


Davin & Lilianna the two best little helpers.

Daddy's first catch of the day

Daeson, he is one funny kid! Here he is showing my the fish's guts & eyes popping out...gross, but funny!



Daeson & Derek I really like this picture of the two bros fishing together.



Cheeseball faces!


Apparently we wore Daeson out that he fell asleep on the way back on Taylor's knee :)

No comments: