Friday, July 12, 2013

A Room Fit for a Princess

A week before Ellis' Birthday, I took the little Miss out shopping for new bedding for her room. I was given a gift card from my Club volleyball girls (something I did not expect at all!), and decided to spoil Lilianna just a bit. Her room got a little bit a make-over since she will be turning 5 in a few months. She & I are both in love with the way it turned out! So much in love that she has been sleeping in her own bed!! Now lets see if this will last....





Nana made her Cinderella costume. It's just to pretty to keep hidden in the closet.


I have had these puffs for 4 1/2 years now. I decided to make a chandelier out of them over her bed.

We hung the rest of the puffs in the corner plus her canopy umbrella.

I found these printouts on Pinterest. They are a picture of the temple, Snow White's silhouette,  and two quotes about little girls.

I found the bedding at Target on clearance for $25! I love Target :)

This is her baby corner. The dress is her blessing dress, her 1st pair of pink Chucks, her 1st Boston Red Sox hat, a picture of Lilianna & myself when she was11 months old, a hot air balloon that I made for my mom's retirement party, a hair bow hanger made out of an old picture frame, & her princess calendar.

I sure love having a little lady in the house. She definitely keeps us on our toes with her sassy ways! I wonder where she learned that from??? ;)

No comments: